Redefining the construction experience means leading the construction industry with the best and brightest. We are pleased to announce and recognize 21 DAVIS teammates across the company with promotions, which they achieved through dedication and a commitment to pushing the business and industry forward. The mid-year promotions, which were effective 3 July 2023, span from senior level to operations to our various non-operations groups.
"When we invest in our people, we're planning for our future success. These well-deserved promotions recognize the achievements and potential of our fantastic employees."
-Dominic Argentieri, President
Steve Payne, who has worked for DAVIS since 2011, has been promoted to Vice President—Business Solutions. Steve helps DAVIS stay ahead of the curve and ensures all of our project sites are running at full speed. Congratulations, Steve!
"DAVIS, amidst a hyper competitive market, ever evolving technology landscape and even a global pandemic, has offered continuous personal and professional growth for the 12 years I have been here. I am proud to continue to lead the Business Solutions team into the future in this new capacity. Knowing what it holds, we together will succeed," Payne said.
Other fantastic employees received promotions as well, including:
- Hank Aistis - Superintendent
- Cason Atkinson - Assistant Project Manager
- Dan Coholich - Assistant Project Manager
- Romeny Garcia - Project Manager
- Sam Gawarecki - Project Manager
- Will Kazel - Assistant Project Manager
- Andy Long - Assistant Project Manager
- Courtney Melvin - Project Manager
- Jose Palacios - Project Superintendent
- Pat Portillo - Assistant Project Manager
- Michael DeAngelis - Senior Learning + Development Manager
- Amy Duhon - Senior Estimating Manager
- Dana Elmohtaseb - Business Solutions Coordinator
- Shayna McIntire - Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Julian Meeder - Senior Field Engineer
- Chris Moore - Senior Field Solutions Engineer
- Ghansham “GP” Persaud - Senior Systems Engineer
- Kevin Salamanca - Field Engineer
- Tyra Watkins - People Operations Coordinator
- Jenny Welch - HR Specialist – Benefits
We look forward to seeing the impact everyone has in new, well-deserved roles. Thank you all for your continued hard work!
Want to be a part of this award-winning team? Good news, we’re hiring! Check out all of our openings on the Careers page.