Scott Strzinek Previous Managing Director - Real Estate and Workplace Services, The Advisory Board Company
We have very high expectations and produce highly finished spaces, so selecting a contractor that is aligned with us is critical. Selecting DAVIS was an incredibly important decision for us and is the reason our project was so successful. Simply put, DAVIS exceeded my expectations throughout the process.
THERE ARE STANDARDS — AND THEN THERE ARE DAVIS STANDARDS
Our approach to quality enables us to start and, most importantly, finish your project strong. Our Quality Management program guides our process and an internal team of experts to support our project team in the field with tools and resources — when and how they need them.
We begin each project by detailing the best approach to produce the work. We collaborate with all team and trade partners to create the plan and model scenarios — making sure the plan works.
We execute the work according to plan. With the entire team invested, everyone is clear on their role and how to execute the plan.
From day one, the entire team is responsible for ensuring quality. We don’t wait until the end of the project to review our work. We do that every day — to deliver the best results.
We consistently work to be better. Our teams have easy access to internal resources and knowledge-sharing platforms.
Services Designed Around Your Quality Management Needs
DAVIS Quality Management serves all operations groups throughout the project lifecycle so we can ensure the highest quality work the first time. Our primary services include:
- Planning for quality at project kick-off
- Support for overall process development and understanding
- Project phase checkpoints for planning controls and tools
- Monthly project performance evaluations and project site assessments
- Incident awareness and knowledge sharing
- Quality recognition
- Support with resources and standards
- Contract document review for constructability and accessibility
- Trade coordination and technical support