This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.davisconstruction.com, and applies solely to information collected by this website. This notice addresses the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only collect and have access to information that you voluntarily provide to us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your contact information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to respond to your request.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
- Opt out of any future contacts from us at any time
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, subcontractor prequalification or new hire candidate review) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers / servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Transparency in Coverage
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the Federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates + out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.